Monday, February 9, 2009

On Hiatus

For the past few weeks, I’ve only been able to write four posts, instead of my usual five. My posts have been shorter, and it’s been hard to find stuff to write about. Usually, finding a topic is the easy part, but lately it’s been a real chore.

I think I’m burned out. I’ve been blogging pretty consistently for almost two years. I’m tired of blogging every day, and I think my writing has suffered because of it. So I’m taking a break. Just a short one, just two weeks, then I’ll start back in. I think this will be a net plus—in the short run, I’ll lose some readers, but I think the break will improve the blog in the long run.

I’ll start blogging again on the 23rd of February. I’ll try to enjoy my break, and come back again better than ever.

Thanks,

Daniel Ruwe

P.S. My email address is danielruwe@yahoo.com. If you email me, I'll send you an email reminding you when I start blogging again.

6 Comments:

At February 10, 2009 at 3:48 AM , Blogger Beth said...

I am always impressed by how frequently you post, Daniel, and you are always posting original stuff, too. I myself haven't done that in quite a while.

Take care, have a good break!

 
At February 19, 2009 at 8:48 AM , Blogger Paul said...

blogging regularly is quite hard. Quality over quantity will always win out, and your posts are always well thought out and well structured. Come back whenever you are ready - people will be waiting

 
At February 24, 2009 at 4:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank goodness your gone... Man your posts suck and I am glad I won't have to read them for a while...

Susan

 
At February 24, 2009 at 4:27 PM , Blogger Beth said...

Well Susan does someone force you to read this blog? You are like the idiots who complain about a radio personality that you don't like and get him off the air, but here's an idea, DON'T LISTEN to that radio show, or don't read a blog you don't care for. What do you gain by your comment besides looking like a bitter person?

For the record, I miss Daniel's posts.

 
At February 25, 2009 at 6:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

well from the looks of the blog today Beth he is back... are you happy you elitist republican...
susan

 
At February 25, 2009 at 10:19 AM , Anonymous Theresa said...

I know I miss Dan's posts! Keep up the great writing, Dan!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home